Second floor of the Main Inn
- Low Season: May and June.
- Mid Season: September and October.
- High Season: July and August.
- Closed: November through April.
- Low-Season: $179.00
- Mid-Season: $199.00
- High-Season: $219.00
Southwest Harbor is known for its natural beauty and this room encapsulates it best. Situated on the front side of the Inn, this room offers guests a luxurious queen-size bed and comfortable chair to settle into while relaxing. Located in the second floor of the main Inn, this room also features a television and private bathroom with shower.
- A Full Complimentary Breakfast is served daily.
- All rates Subject to 8% Maine Sales Tax.
- We have a No Smoking Policy, conforming to all state regulations.
- Sorry no pets.
- Deposits must be received within (7) days for one night or half of the total due, whichever is greater. Balance for all reservations due upon arrival.
- Cancellations: Deposits will be refunded if made 15 days prior to arrival date or if space can be re-rented for entire reservation period. Early departures will be handled in the same manner. There is a $50.00 cancellation fee.
- Check out 11am, check in from 3pm till 8pm. Please call if you intend to arrive later.