Second Floor of the Main Inn
- Low Season: May and June.
- Mid Season: September and October.
- High Season: July and August.
- Closed: November through April.
- Low-Season: $199.00
- Mid-Season: $249.00
- High-Season: $269.00
Whimsical floral black and white wallpaper coupled with rich brown hardwood floors offer a touch of modern decorating to this spacious room. Sleep in peace on the queen-size bed, enjoy that first cup of coffee from the private balcony with partial harbor views or soak away your worries in the bathroom’s clawfoot tub.
- A Full Complimentary Breakfast is served daily.
- All rates Subject to 8% Maine Sales Tax.
- We have a No Smoking Policy, conforming to all state regulations.
- Sorry no pets.
- Deposits must be received within (7) days for one night or half of the total due, whichever is greater. Balance for all reservations due upon arrival.
- Cancellations: Deposits will be refunded if made 15 days prior to arrival date or if space can be re-rented for entire reservation period. Early departures will be handled in the same manner. There is a $50.00 cancellation fee.
- Check out 11am, check in from 3pm till 8pm. Please call if you intend to arrive later.