Room 9 - Third Floor of the Main Inn
- Low Season: May and June.
- Mid Season: September and October.
- High Season: July and August.
- Closed: November through April.
- Low-Season: $299.00
- Mid-Season: $329.00
- High-Season: $349.00
Vacation in luxury while experiencing the Inn’s best harbor and mountain views. The third-floor penthouse features a large deck with ample seating, panoramic views of the harbor and mountains, and moonlit nights. Slumber peacefully on the queen-size bed, have a drink and relax in your suite’s sitting area which boasts a cathedral ceiling and skylights, relax in the private bathroom’s tub/shower, relax with some television, and store late-night snacks in the room’s small refrigerator. This room has unique angles and lots of character.
- A Full Complimentary Breakfast is served daily.
- All rates Subject to 8% Maine Sales Tax.
- We have a No Smoking Policy, conforming to all state regulations.
- Sorry no pets.
- Deposits must be received within (7) days for one night or half of the total due, whichever is greater. Balance for all reservations due upon arrival.
- Cancellations: Deposits will be refunded if made 15 days prior to arrival date or if space can be re-rented for entire reservation period. Early departures will be handled in the same manner. There is a $50.00 cancellation fee.
- Check out 11am, check in from 3pm till 8pm. Please call if you intend to arrive later.